2014年2月6日星期四

Reviews of my First Replica Bvlgari Serpenti Watch

I have to admit that I has been very keen on the Bvlgari Serpenti Watches the first time when I saw it in the HongKong Bvlgari flagshop . I admire its unique snake shape design , elegant look with delicate style will look very glorious on any lady’s wrist . I really want to buy one but shame of my poor pocket until i find the exact same one copy for it from the store www.gowatchhome.com  . It is a very professional website ( at least i think so , they have very good customer service and very professional answer to all my question ) sells all brand replica watches from my favorite Bvlgari to Tag Heuer , Omega watches . I really cannot wait to get my first Bvlgari watch and buy another  Tag Heuer watch I like . Today I got my first Bvlgari watch and really pleased with its look , quality and feel . Show some photos for you all .

Replica Bvlgari Serpenti replica bvlgari  top one replica watches

Here are some details you can find from the website

Replica Bvlgari Serpenti Swiss Quartz Ladies Diamond Gold Watch


QualityAAA grade top quality + Original Swiss Quartz Machanism
Movement
Swiss Quartz  Movement – Battery Operated ( service life up to 3 years or more )
Function
Water Proof ( 30 m/100 ft )
Materials
Solid Stainless Steel Case in 18Kt Thick Rose Gold Coating
Bezel
Diamond Crested Bezel
Sapphire
Scratch-Proof Sapphire Crystal
Back
Solid Stainless Steel Back
Strap & Buckle 
18Kt Thick Rose Gold on Solid Stainless Steel Snake Link Bracelet
Warranty
2 Year Warranty Covering Damages

没有评论:

发表评论